Saturday, January 24, 2009

Christmas Day

This year we enjoyed a white Christmas, and it was wonderful.

Here are our stockings, hung with care. It is with slight sadness that I officially move from those-who-receive-a-surprise-in-their-stocking to those-who-stuff-the-stockings. I suppose Reid had a few surprises for me, which was nice. I'm sure it will be more fun to play Santa as Genna gets older and has more anticipation/excitement.

Christmas pajamas!

Genna diving into her stocking (I think I'll sew some new ones for us this year).

Don't you love Genna's face? She is so over those spoons...don't worry - she enjoyed everything else!

"So, when do we get to open these ones?"

Isn't this purse and headband adorable?

Just a few of her spoils. She officially has more cute clothes than I do. Is that what happens when you have kids?

Thanks for a great Christmas, Grandma & Grandpa Cluff!

No comments: