Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'll Be Home for Christmas...in 4 Days


Today's special family member is my beloved sister, Holly. We talk on the phone just about every day - thank goodness for free mobile-to-mobile minutes! It will be so wonderful to talk to her in person. I can't wait to see her and she can't wait to see Genna (yes, I am second to my daughter.) So, just for you Holly - here are some pictures of your niece!


Thanks for inspiring Genevieve to be musically inclined. So glad she doesn't have to wear a bib 24-7 anymore; it's totally not stylish.


I wish she was smiling, but what can you do? She is showing off her new outfit, including bow.


Genna participating in her FAVORITE activity: "Empty the Diaper Bag." Observe the look of absolute glee on her face. How could I be mad?


Crawling through the wreckage, laughing with delight...


Genna is already striving to become a fashion diva like you, Holly. We dressed her in this beautiful gown for Reid's work Christmas party, and then set her down while we got ready. She proceeded to crawl over to where my jewelry is, picked up this white beaded necklace, and put it on herself. Wow! What an outfit! Of course, we had to let her wear it to the party. :)

(Those of you with Photoshop, don't judge my efforts with iPhoto editing. One day...)

Lastly, Genevieve walked 5 steps today!!! I tried to post a video, but to no avail. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love the pictures! Genna and I are sooooo cute together! See ya in 2 days!