Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'll Be Home for Christmas...in 3 Days

Today I decided to highlight Reid's brothers: Regis and Shadow.


This is Regis, the older of the two. He is a shnoodle. After having a dalmatian (Max) for many years, Reid's parents never thought they would like small dogs. Regis changed all that. He led the way for Shadow...


...who is an even smaller dog! Shadow is a choodle...or poouaua? Chiuaua-poodle mix, in case you can't figure that out. :) The Cluffs were once offered $900 from a stranger for Shadow, but they turned him down. Look at that face!


Here they are playing together - they really entertain themselves (sounds like what I've heard about having two kids. Genna, let's get you a sibling!) The last time Genna saw these guys, she was barely sitting up, and certainly not mobile. With her walking more each day, who knows what will happen. Boys, get ready for some action!

1 comment:

Emily Petty said...

Cute! I bet Genna will love playing with the dogs! I've never met shadow yet, I guess it's about time for me to head to Utah for a visit again...don't know when that will happen though.