Sunday, July 6, 2008

Four Generation Picture




The first part of our trip to Utah was spent in Paragonah visiting my grandparents.  While we were there, we took the opportunity to take a four-generation picture: Grandma Isabel Free, Mom Marilee Nelson, me Rebecca Cluff and Baby Genevieve Isabel.  I've included a few pictures, since I couldn't pick one.  Since we had three wonderful men taking pictures (Grandpa, Dad and Reid), we didn't end up with a shot that had all of us looking at the same camera.  If Dad or Grandpa have a better picture, please send it our way!

2 comments:

Ixchelle said...

Those are cute pics! And it will be great for showing Genna later on when she is bigger. :)

Petty Family said...

Hi Reid and Rebecca! This is your cousin Emily Hill Petty. I'm so glad you have a blog - these are actually the first pics I've seen of your baby! Genna is really cute - congratulations! I said I would never blog either, but it's just such a great way to keep in touch with people and keep track of cute kids, I've actually become quite addicted. We have a blog too - so we can be blogging pals - I'm glad to see that you guys are doing so well. My blog is columbiafamily.blogspot.com - my sister Jenna's is jjdyefamily.blogspot.com.